Click Here to Make an Online Payment
**Stockton East Water District will only accept payments for District Invoices (Click to view a sample bill). For more information regarding your bill please click here.
**If you are a City of Stockton Water Customer, please make your payment to the City.
**If you are a Cal Water Customer, please make your payment to Cal Water.
Stockton East Water District now offers an online bill payment option as described below. The District accepts VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover and debit cards. This Online Bill Pay is a secure service provided by AllPaid, a third party payment resource contracted by Stockton East Water District.
AllPaid, a third party payment resource contracted by Stockton East Water District, collects a convenience fee for using the online bill payment option. The convenience fee will appear as a separate transaction from the payment made to Stockton East Water District.
The convenience fee is automatically calculated once a payment amount has been entered.
- All Payment Types: 2.25% of payment amount, $1.00 min
Step-by-Step Online Payment Instructions:
- Click on the “Make a Payment” link (you will be redirected to a secure third party online payment portal).
- Enter your information into the Payment Information section
- Please be sure to enter your Account Number.
- Your Account Number can be found at the top-right side of your invoice (example invoice shown below).
- If you are paying for multiple accounts, please enter each account number and amount due for each account in the Notes box (example shown below).
- Enter the total amount to be paid in the Payment Amount section
- If payment is past due, please add the 5% penalty in the Penalty Amount line. Please refer to the bill for the due date.
- Enter your information in the Billing Information section. Click Continue.
- Please review the information you have entered. After reviewing, please click on the checkbox to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- To receive an email confirmation for the transaction, you can click on the additional checkbox and enter your email address in the line provided.
- Click Process Payment.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will be directed to the payment confirmation page. You may print this page for your records.
- Payments may take up to twenty-four (24) hours, or one business day, to process.